4890 Hammond Industrial Dr., Suite B | Cumming, GA 30041

Automobile Glass Company – Our History

The Automobile Glass Company was founded in 1933 by Mrs. Ruby Buehler. The original building was located behind the famous local landmark, The Varsity, in downtown Atlanta. The original building was dedicated to automobile glass repair serving the metro-Atlanta area.

Mickey Eves, the grandson of Mrs. Ruby, began working for his grandmother at a young age. He quickly took on the role of an Automobile Glass Replacement and Repair Specialist. Soon his love for interacting with customers lead him into sales and he’s been growing the Automobile Glass Company ever since.

Automobile Glass Company’s original repair van
Automobile Glass Company |
4890 Hammond Industrial Dr., Suite B | Cumming, GA 30041
| 770-888-4439 ext 101